best of 2016
little round up of my personal favorite looks for 2016....email or comment if you want outfit details on any of these items!
First of all, I want to say a huge, massive thank you to all of you for reading this blog! I am a little bit crazy excited about every. single. one. of you. I promise not to become a stage five clinger (maybe), but I thought I'd finish out the year with a roundup of YOUR favorite posts. (At least according to Mr. Google Analytics. And he's pretty smart.)
1. The one where I OVERSHARED a few too many confessions with my husband.
2. The one where Target became known as my absolute black hole of shame.
3. The one where I talked about holiday-ing with my little darlings. Apparently, my children are what school counselors like to refer to as "spirited." Ahem.
4. The one where I shared how Pinterest has basically ruined my life.
5. The one where I admitted to elf-ing.
6. The one where I admitted to shooting finger guns in Target.
(Target sees a lot of me.)
7. The one where I admitted that I don't actually love and adore the Santa Picture.
(Let's be honest. You weren't really surprised, now were you?)
I'm planning lots of oversharing for 2017, along with some outfits that may or may not float your boat. But hey, at least they won't be mom jeans.
Until next year,