I love these white jeans so much, but they are too much of a splurge to spend half the year in the closet. Luckily, a girl can do what she wants these days and bust those babies out in the fall (and winter. and spring). I autumn-ed up my color palette with this free people tunic and these vince camuto booties, and BAM: fall white.
(Also, can we discuss how the model online is wearing this top as a dress? If you're a petite little thing, you MIGHT be able to get away with it. If you're 5'7" and have birthed two babies? Ain't nobody need to see that.)
Sherri's Rules for White After Labor Day:
1. Rock them with fall tones. Think all the colors of the Starbucks fall drink lineup.
2. Throw all those well-meaning "guidelines" from your mama about white out. the. window.
3. Wear them with something unexpected...i.e. moto boots, a plaid tunic, or a bomber jacket.
4. Maybe save them for days you AREN'T taking your kids to the local pizza place. Just sayin.
5. Pop 'em up on insta #ootd-style, and tag #ratmj! (That's not really a rule, but I'll love you so much if you do it.)
Until next time,